مرعيان المحبة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مواضيع انكليزي 2

اذهب الى الأسفل

مواضيع انكليزي 2 Empty مواضيع انكليزي 2

مُساهمة من طرف admin الإثنين أبريل 21, 2008 11:30 pm

1- THE SYSTEM OF EDUCATION IN SYRIA
Children in Syria go to the elementary school when they are six years old. They stay there for six years where they study many subjects such as Arabic, math, history and geography., Then children go for three years to the intermediate school, where they study physics and chemistry as well. After that, they go on to the secondary school if their marks are high. But if their marks are low, they enter a vocational school where they study many subjects such as carpentry and metal work.
At the end of the secondary school, students have the most important exam which enables them to continue their study in the university or in the intermediate institutes.

2- COMPUTERS
Computers nowadays are the backbone of modern life. They are important in business
for their quick process. They are also useful in general life for their uncountable benefits in all fields.
These magic sets have changed difficult things into easy ones and have made the whole
Earth like a small village through sending E-mails in a speedy way.
We can benefit from computers in learning foreign languages and other subjects like
math, physics, etc.
Computers are magic but tr

3- A LETTER OF APOLOGY
Dear Samer and Badr,
I am very sorry I will not be able to spend my weekend with you. I am afraid I have forgotten a very important test on Monday and I have to prepare well for it. I hope I can do well in it, Luckily, I have enough time to study.
Anyway I would be ready next weekend, I would be happy to spend it with you. I will be in touch soon,
Yours,

4- FUTURE CAREER
It is selfish to speak of what each one wants and wishes to be in future. No one is an island. We all belong to a certain community which deserves our attention. Everybody ought to think of a future career according to the needs of his community, So, we have to take into consideration the needs of our community before making up our minds as to what our future career will be,

5- THE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF SMOKING
Smoking is dangerous to your health and it is a waste of money. Tobacco contains three dangerous substances which are nicotine, tar and carbon monoxide. Nicotine can cause both respiratory and circulatory diseases. Tar is a sticky mixture of many chemicals which can cause cancer. Carbon monoxide causes less oxygen to be carried by blood to different cells. Young people start to smoke because their friends do or because they think that smoking makes them look older, and of course ads everywhere attract young people to smoke. Finally, nicotine is an addictive drug that we can't stop taking. So, young people must be aware of these dangers before they think of smoking

6- ARRANGED WEDDING
The wedding day is the most distinct day in our life. That's why it should be well planned. As for my wedding, I would invite a large number of people most of them would be from my relatives. The best time for my wedding would be in the late spring when everything is smiling. I would wear a white dress ( or a black suit ) and my groom would wear a black suit (or my bride would wear a white dress ). After the wedding party, My husband ( wife ) and I would travel to Lattakia to spend our honey moon quietly. By the way I would not take my mother in law with me.

7- WHAT ARE SOME REASONS FOR CHOOSING A MATE?
' Blood, good and age make the hppiest marriage'. This is a famous English proverb that shows how people sometimes choose a suitable mate. Of cource, there are many reasons for choosing a mate, and people have different views for choosing theirs. As for me, the good social class palys an important role in forming the mate's behavior and helps in building a good family. Eductaion enriches the mate's character and makes him/her open minded. Mutual understanding helps enjoying a comfortable life. These are, in my opinion, the reasons for choosing a mate.

8- WHAT ARE SOME REASONS THAT SOME MARRIAGES END IN DIVORCE?
Although all people are quite keen to have permanent and solid relationships with their mates, sometimes these relationships come to an end. And, although divorce is a very unpleasant word but it can be the only solution to impossible marital life. Many reasons lie behind divorce. Some of them are related to differences in mentality and social classes. Others are related to differences of poersonal interests. Sometimes , bad behavior of one of them result in divorce. To conclude this, I'd like to say that we have to deal carefully with divorce because it has very bad effects on society.

9- Who is an ideal consumer?
An ideal consumer is one who is educated, aware, responsible and environment friendly. S/he buys only what s/he needs. An ideal consumer does not allow the shopkeepers to cheat him/her,. S/he knows rights as well as duties, exercises the four R's of consumer education that is Reduce, Refuse, Reuse and Recycle and buys only what s/he really needs. S/he also knows how to recycle materials by selling old newspapers, plastic and metal bottles and other waste things to traders who, in turn, resell them to recycled units.

SELECTED COMPOSITIONS FROM THE SUPPLIMENTRY READING

12- BRATS ( Were you a brat when you were a little child ? )
When I was a little child I used to be a real brat. I often played with matches that once caused a fire in my bedroom. I sometimes hit little children who came to visit us with their parents. One day, I cut my mother's hair when she was asleep. I used to knock at our neighbor's door and run away, but one day I was caught and punished.
At that time, I always drove my parents crazy. My mother said that if there were a contest for the biggest brat, I would be the winner and get the title.

13- DO YOU THINK CHILDREN EVERYWHERE BEHAVE THE SAME?
I think children in different countries behave the same. Most children feel jealous of their brothers and sisters. They like to play with toys. Not only that but also they try to do things that make them look older.They like to take money from their parents and buy desserts. They always want to go with their parents when they go shopping.
They may do things that annoy their parents like playing with matches. Finally, They are sometimes very funny because they laugh and cry at the same time.

14- WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE?
If I had 19.5 million dollars, I would fulfil all my dreams. First of all, I would buy a beautiful villa with a big garden. Not only that but also I would marry the most beautiful girl in the world and make a legendary wedding. Then I would go with her on a long journey around the world for our honey moon. We would visit Paris, London and Madrid.
If I were a millionaire, I would build a hospital for the poor and of cource I would not fprget to help our brothers in Palestine who fight our enemy there. If I could do that, I would be the happiest man in the world.

15- A LETTER TO A FRIEND WHO HAS A MEDICAL PROBLEM
Dear Friend,
Thank you for your letter in which you told me about your illness, Please don't be afraid of the acupuncture. Acupuncture Is a very good way for treating illnesses. It is better than other ways like taking medicines. When the acupuncturist inserts the needles, you will feel a little pinch. Some needles are long but the acupuncturist won't insert the whole needle. The needles will stay in your skin for some minutes then the acupucturist will remove them. After that, you'll feel better. I hope you'll get better soon.
Yours,

16- A MEDICAL TREATMENT YOU NEEDED ONE DAY
Last year, I had a backache and I decided to go a doctor. I was afraid that I might have something dangerous In my backbone The doctor examined me and then he asked me some questions about my way of sitting, standing and lying. After That he asked me to take some pills. He said those special pills would cure my pain. I had to take the medicine three times a day and after two weeks of treatment the pain started to disappear Then I started to feel better.

17- LUCKY THING
I myself don't believe in magic or superstitions. But, one day, when I was a high school student I had a difficult test. The next day, before I went to school, my grandmother gave me a big hat and said “ If you wear this hat today, you will pass your exam.”
I took that hat and went to school. In the class, I did what she had told me and I got every answer right. At first, I thought “ this is my lucky hat.”, but then I discovered that my hat helped me when I studied hard but it let me down when I didn't .

18- UNLUCKY DAY
Last summer, my family and I went to the beach for three days. Most of the first day was on the road because the car broke down so many times. Therefore,we arrived late. I spent all the night dreaming about swimming and sunbathing. When I woke up in the morning I was surprised. The weather was stormy and rainy, so we stayed indoors all the day. In the evening my little sister got ill, so we took her to the hospital where we spent most of the third day. Finally, we packed our luggage and came back home. It was a very unlucky trip.

19- A PLACE YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT
Since I was a child, I have always wanted to visit Egypt because it is full of historical places of
which I'm very fond. The most beautiful sights I want to see are the Pyramids and the
Sphinx. Those wonderful feats have been standing there for thousands of years. I want to vist the museum to the see the mummies. Of cource, I won't forget to travel along the Nile which is the longest river in the world.
I think Egypt is an ideal place to spend your holiday in. And I believe that travel makes man
wiser and younger.

admin
المدير العام
المدير العام

عدد الرسائل : 34
العمر : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/04/2008

https://meraian.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: